Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unwelcome Visitors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unwelcome Visitors Empty Unwelcome Visitors Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 am

zero1breaker

Arresto Menor

Is their a way to charge an unwelcome visitors (My GF Mother and Sister) who keeps on coming to my place creating trouble?,I'm a man and just rent a place, and I've been reading this TRO and it seems it is not applicable to my gender.

My GF is currently living with me because of the she doesn't want the treatment and verbal abuse she is getting from her mother and sister who she is still supporting.

I want to know how I can keep them away from my place so I can leave peacefully with my GF.

2Unwelcome Visitors Empty Re: Unwelcome Visitors Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:13 am

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

zero1breaker wrote:

I want to know how I can keep them away from my place so I can leave peacefully with my GF.

Kausapin mo muna na kung maari hwag muna sila bumisita na biglaan dahil may mga kailangan kayo gawin. Ask them politely to call muna before coming to visit, to verify if you can accomodate them. Kapag nagpunta parin un-announced at nagpumilit magstay without your permission, trespassing yun. Kapag nagiskandalo, another case yun. Ireklamo mo sa barangay level muna para maidokumento.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum