Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Product under warranty is still under repair for 3 months+

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dmsenar

Arresto Menor

Hi Sirs/Ma'ams,

Good day! And thank you in advance.

Its been 3 months since we turnover our warrantied product, which is the Cherry Mobile Flare X smartphone, to the repair center, which is Cherry Mobile Customer Solutions, located inside the Puregold at Taguig City. This is the 2nd time the unit is put under repair. The first one is 2 weeks after I bought it on September, 2015. The repair lasted for 3/2 months. And now, the product is under repair for more than 3 months. We had visit the store for more than 10 times. And when asked about our cellphone unit, they say that they don't know when approximately will it be repaired and will just text me when they received the repaired unit in the store. The store also said that Cherry Mobile do not have a warranty policy that will replace the defective phone under warranty if not repaired under given time.

I feel like I have been scammed. The product I bought is defective. And their warranty system is bullshit. I have wasted my money. How long should I wait? The value of smartphone is depreciating very fast. So, even if I get it right now, the real value of my phone is not the same as when I bought it. So, what more if I will be waiting for another months?

What I would like to ask, sirs/ma'ams, is that, is there something I can do legally against the Cherry Mobile? Are there laws I can file against them?

Lastly, this post isn't just about me. I've heard a lot of similar cases, where there phones are in the repair center for months.

Thank you very much for your response.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Send a demand letter asking for reimbursement or immediate unit replacement, otherwise, it will prompt you to file a case in court.

dmsenar

Arresto Menor

Ok, thank you sir. Will update this thread when something happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum