Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New SEC number

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New SEC number Empty New SEC number Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:39 pm

chwynsv1004

Arresto Menor

May instances po ba na ang isang existing corporation ay mabigyan ng bagong SEC number? Can incorporators be changed? Pano po mag-change if not by amending the articles of incorporation?

2New SEC number Empty Re: New SEC number Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Why do you want a new SEC number?   Have you missbehaved?  Smile
Registration numbers are to make it possoble to look back what that organisation/person have done earlier.
I don't know, but I suppouse a new COMPANY is needed to get a new SEC number.

3New SEC number Empty Re: New SEC number Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 am

chwynsv1004

Arresto Menor

It's not me. It's my client. They say it's a change in name only but they were issued new SEC number.

4New SEC number Empty Re: New SEC number Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

chwynsv1004 wrote:It's not me. It's my client. They say it's a change in name only but they were issued new SEC number.
Oh it was SEC who changed it. I thought your client wanted new number.
I don't know, but I guess SEC see it as an other company (with the old company's assets) by the name change and by that they gave it a new number.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum