Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 pm

abantao

Arresto Menor

Hello. I was working in a company with 2 years contract and bond of 200k. I took this job because they said that there will be training, boot camp to be specific. But there was none, what we have are modules that we needed to study for ourselves. I found this 'training' of them not helpful in my job, thus giving me a hard time in doing my work properly. Also I don't like how my manager treats me, it comes to a point were my health is being threaten due to stress, both physically and mentally. I was absent now for 10 working days. But planned to be back to the office to file my formal resignation immediately. Will they still ask me to pay for the bond? Shocked  Any comments or opinion are much appreciated. Thank you. Very Happy

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:51 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You may still be liable.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:54 pm

abantao

Arresto Menor

Even though there is no proper training? scratch maybe i can talk to our HR regarding this issue since they are aware that my manager has this kind of demeanor and hopefully they waive my bond.

4Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:16 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Unless nakaspecify sa contract na bootcamp training, the company has the prerogative to specify what training it deems fit. That being said you can always appeal to the HR dept re waiving of bonds, fees or damages

5Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 am

abantao

Arresto Menor

Our HR said that they can't waived the bond for the reason that I was not the only trainee in the company and it would be unfair for the others. Is there anything else that I can do? I really don't want to go back to my manager and I don't want to waste my 2 years with that kind of person.

6Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

abantao

Arresto Menor

to add, during my conversation with the HR manager. He told me that their definition of boot camp is different from other companies. They will give you task and that task will served as your work and 'training' as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum