Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNA Testing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DNA Testing Empty DNA Testing Tue May 17, 2016 5:50 pm

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

For reference purposes, how much does it cost to do DNA Testing? Price range would be appreciated.

2DNA Testing Empty Re: DNA Testing Wed May 18, 2016 2:45 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I remember our Legal Professor saying a range at around P5000 - P7000, but I am not sure on the price in different areas since she works in Region 3... You can ask around different tertiary hospitals that offer such service so that you'll have an idea as to the amount. A cursory google search won't hurt, as well.

3DNA Testing Empty Re: DNA Testing Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

thepoetsedge wrote:I remember our Legal Professor saying a range at around P5000 - P7000, but I am not sure on the price in different areas since she works in Region 3... You can ask around different tertiary hospitals that offer such service so that you'll have an idea as to the amount. A cursory google search won't hurt, as well.
Thanks sir. Actually, I've googled first prior to asking as the pricing could have already been outdated just like the one I found here (reference: http://attylaserna.blogspot.com/2013/06/dna-tests-at-up-diliman-primer-and.html)

3. PAYMENTS OF FEES

Current rates for routine DNA Profiling and Parentage Testing at 15 STR markers are as follows:

P 5,000.00 Sampling, extraction and storage of a biological sample for 5 years
P 45,000.00 Individual DNA profile
P 45,000.00 Two parents, one child
P 65,000.00 One parent, one child

4DNA Testing Empty Re: DNA Testing Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I see. Well, it seems like my info was not universal as well. I hope that with your asking around, you'll have a general idea how much they cost at this day and age. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum