Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary on hold and prevntive suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary on hold and prevntive suspension Empty Salary on hold and prevntive suspension Tue May 17, 2016 1:02 am

maz24k

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I'm currently on prevetive suspension due to an issue not related to my job. My boss assigned the petty cash to me last october since our admin AWOLed and I unintenionally neglected to monitor it and there's 130k missig amount. I'm on preventive suspension and they put my salary on hold.

They gave me an NTE due in 3 days.

Wala na kong choice since ako talaga ang pwedeng sisihin, pinalitaw pa at nastate na minanipulate ko ung document to fix the petty cash amount(sa NTE).

What are my options? mahirap man pongd paniwalaan pero hindi ko po nagastos ung 130k.

maz24k

Arresto Menor

handling the petty cash was not part of my job description, can we settle this with better conditions ? they are currently stating fraud and breach of trust against me, hindi ko na talaga marereconcile ung missing amount, will they file a administrative or civil case to me?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

maz24k wrote:handling the petty cash was not part of my job description, can we settle this with better conditions ? they are currently stating fraud and breach of trust against me, hindi ko na talaga marereconcile ung missing amount, will they file a administrative or civil case to me?

Your only viable option is to answer your NTE and go through the process.

If they will find out that you were negligent, you can be terminated. If you are found out to be totally or partly involved in the loss of the amount, you can be terminated AND a criminal action may be instituted against you.

maz24k

Arresto Menor

They still have the right to hold my salary? is it still possible to have a settlement to pay the missing amount to prevent them from
filing a criminal case?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

It is possible but you have to get them to agree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum