Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please I need you advise and suggestion .....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ashnoname

Arresto Menor

1year and 3mos. working ako dto sa companya and regular status na. Nagapply ako as one of the officer then 3mos. un training period k for me to know kng pasado ako. Last week is 3mos. na tapos EOC employement k due to unconfirmed reason sabi ng HR.

Sa case na ito since hindi ako ang ngresign cla ang ngterm ng employment ko anu un mga mkukuha ka sa companya? dapat po ba n may separation din ako matatanggap?

attyLLL

i don't think termination is warranted in the first place. it has to be shown that you terminated your employment under the old position by becoming a trainee for the new position. if you were a probationary in your new position, that does not mean you gave up your regular status in the old position, otherwise termination would be the result of anyone who accepts a promotion but does not pass the probationary status.

your remedy is to file a case of illegal dismissal against the company at nlrc. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum