Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harrassment by Brother on Inheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harrassment by Brother on Inheritance Empty Harrassment by Brother on Inheritance Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:57 pm

tecsonricardo

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek an advice regarding on what is happening in our family (we are seven, 5 brothers and 2 sisters), after the death of my mother last August this year. During the time when our parents are still alive, two of my brothers requested that their shares on a little parcel of land only about 1000 sq. mtrs. be given to them earlier and they will not anymore expecting any shares in the future. So my eldest brother decided to give them what is due for them, to avoid trouble, these two causing to my mother and father. This was documented, notarized and signed by them as well.
So what my other sister and brother did is to revise the lot plan divided into 5 only but not transferred to each one of us. During the time when my mother is still alive, my father already dead, my mother is living in her old house with helper and all living expenses were shouldered by our sister in US and by my eldest brother, and partly by us, except these two brothers of different mentality. They are always a burden to our mother. Asking money all the time. The older one is a retired police, and in my view, he could be on our side, possibly. But the worst is the youngest brother. Actually my mother already decided that her house be given to my sister, who is now residing in US, because she is the one most shouldering the expenses of my parents when they are still alive. I knew before that there was a document but due to any reason was lost after the youngest brother intruded and ransacked the house.
This is now the problem, after few weeks, youngest brother who at that time living in Bicol with his family arrived and forcibly get the keys from helper and now permanently stays in the house, taking all what he can get and sell, proudly saying that the house is his and and saying that, that his his share. The house was in a lot allocated to my sister in US of course so that is why this house is intended to be given to her.
He is intimidating all who is living in the compound, allegedly threatening that he will do something harm to them.
Eldest brother is living in Bacolod and me here in Visayas as well. My sister is locally employed in Laguna. As mentioned other sister in US and another brother in Saudi. Retired Police brother in Manila.
Presently, youngest brother staying there alone in the house, always drunk, taking other people, we do not know, allegedly addict others' say. He can not go back to family in Bicol because according to information, plenty of complaints also there.
Kindly give us advice how to deal with this problem. Everybody there is afraid, they can not live normally. Once peaceful previously until this problem arrived.
Many thanks...

2Harrassment by Brother on Inheritance Empty Any advice or Suggestion Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:48 am

tecsonricardo

Arresto Menor

Medyo matagal tagal na rin ang post ko, at wala man lang akong natatanggap na advice or suggestion although there already several who have read it. Ano po kaya ang kulang sa post ko para di mapansin. Any erroneous or lacking in my post.

Many thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum