Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harassment at the workplace

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harassment at the workplace Empty Sexual Harassment at the workplace Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:10 pm

fifaifofum

Arresto Menor

a supervisor pinched my behind while a was walking by. i complained this to management. the man denied my accusation.

i an only a contractual employee and i fear i wont be renewed because of this.

when i started i was told to be aware of that supervisor as he has a reputation. he also made a few inappropriate comments to me which i mention in my complaint.

what can be my next step?

2Sexual Harassment at the workplace Empty Re: Sexual Harassment at the workplace Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:14 pm

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

do you have CCTV's in the place where it happened?

do you have witnesses that can attest to this?

who's management personnel you talked to?

have you escalated this to HR?

3Sexual Harassment at the workplace Empty Re: Sexual Harassment at the workplace Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:58 pm

fifaifofum

Arresto Menor

mishael032409 wrote:do you have CCTV's in the place where it happened?

do you have witnesses that can attest to this?

who's management personnel you talked to?

have you escalated this to HR?

yes there's a cctv . my officemates just heard what i said to him "sir hindi magandang biro yan" because it happened as i was leaving the group. i told a few close officemates about what happened.

I wrote a letter to the general manager and i guess they requested for a reply letter from the person, wherein he said that my complaint is not true.

after his letter of denial, i dont know what next steps to take.

4Sexual Harassment at the workplace Empty Re: Sexual Harassment at the workplace Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:13 pm

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

If you didn't hear from the management in a week, you can escalate that to HR already

Though, since you're just probationary, it will affect your working relationship with the management thus might lose your job

so this is a risk you have to take

If HR will not hear this issue out, you can go to NLRC / DOLE

Just make sure you can have the evidence and have the witnesses ready in case they are called for a hearing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum