Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citizenship Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Citizenship Problem Empty Citizenship Problem Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Piamonte

Arresto Menor

My name is Jason P. Lefebvre, I have some case that I would like to ask.

I’m a 3rd year college now and my school is requiring my NSO birth Certificate the problem is I don’t have a NSO because I’m not a Filipino citizen but I grew up here in Philippines since I’m 4 years old and I was born in France, and we stayed there for 3 years I’m registered in France as a French Citizen and I got baptized in France as well. After that my mom and my father got divorced that’s why we came back here in Philippines and live here for a very long time, I’m 21 years old now turning 22 this coming August. All I have is French documents. So I don’t know if how I will able to have an NSO without causing any harm in my French citizen because I’m planning to go back in France once I graduate in college. I’m from a poor Family that’s why I want go to back and don’t want to cause any harm in my citizenship.

have a good day and I hope you can help me with this case. Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum