Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 Jan 11. What case and proper action shoud be taken? Physical Injury. Advised needed ASAP.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fitz

Arresto Menor

I would like to inquire on what I must do? My brother and a friend of his who was walking back to our house was ganged up by a couple of people who are made of students and standby's. The said students and standby came rushing to the friend of my brother with a fist hitting its back neck. And in that instant my brothers friend was able to run but unfortunately for my brother who was carrying a bag, wasn't able to escape from the group since the guys where able to take a hold of his bag. Then he was ganged up pretty bad. Kick and punched without mercy. I pity him and am really feeling helpless on what to do. I wanna help him and stop this group from hurting other people. Its like i wanna kill this guys but it wouldnt be right if I took things on my hand.

We were able to catch 1 of the culprits and he confessed that he was in the scene when my brother was beat up with the said group but he denies that he was one of the guys who hit my brother. He claims that he just chased my brother coz he doesnt want the guys who beat my brother to beat him up coz its kind like an initiation to a newly formed group that they are making. They beat guys up or get beaten by the members. That's what he claims.

Now we went to blotter it in the police station and the cops said that its just a slight physical injury so we will just go and get medical legal in the health office. I was like whoa! SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURIES look at the kid he's pretty messed up and what if he was stabbed to death? You'd just let this guys roam around and probably hurt other kids like my bro. And then he was like asking us to go to the school of the culprits to catch the remaining of the gangs and try to settle things in the guidance. And its just a barangay matter not the cops for its just a light crime. I was like my brother's psychological and physical injury is a light matter? I didn't argue any longer coz it might bring any fights between us.

So my queries are:
1. What legal action should I take and the process since my brother got beaten up and was quite humiliated in the area?(take note some are minors and others are old standby's for the culprits)
2. What charges can I file if any?
3. If any demands we may have, what would it be?
4. For the cops, I would like to know if there is any charges I can file for the behavior they displayed. They were kind of unhelpful. All they did was ask a few questions and write a few papers and babooh to the victim.

Please help us gain JUSTICE and fight eradicate CRIME.

22011 Jan 11. What case and proper action shoud be taken? Physical Injury. Advised needed ASAP. Empty Anyone? Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm

fitz

Arresto Menor

Care to help us? We really need some experts opinion?

As of now we, were advised by the school of the students who ganged up my brother to go to the barangay to call the attention of the culprits. The said culprits are from different barangays and to call them all we need to go from barangay to barangay. Is their any other convenient way and faster way? As time passes by im afraid the issue might fade as time goes on.

Once again, Please help us in any way.

josie

Arresto Menor

Hi, can someone help me... my brother has a history of very abussive to my mother, this situation as we grow up was really affecting me as a person this disturbed my entire system as far as I was diagnosed to have a pre hypertension with a age of 19 years old becasue of the traumatic experience I have. I would even cry upod hearing him coming. But, beacsue he is my brother and my mother is protecting him eventhough he is hurting him too, I did not do anything against him. I have now a boyfriend and he knew everything about what I have undergone, at first my boyfirned and him were good, suddenly situation arises and the pressure is there my brother start saying bad things to my boyfirend and threatening my life and made my boyfriend so upset. We have reported this threat to the police last june. And just last week my boyfirned and I meet my brother on the way. With all the history of my brother my boyfirned first pushed him. Unfortunately my brother filed a physical injury stating that he was pushed to the corner on a public place on the nick. Please help.

attyLLL

fitz, it's a terrible thing that happened, and i hate to say this, but the police are correct in what they said. unfortunately, they should have immediately done a follow up operation, but i am not surprised they did not.

what does the medico-legal report say? how many days will it take for your brother to recover? if it is less than 10, then it is slight physical injuries.

if no one was arrested, then you will have to file a case first at the bgy against those you can identify who were involved.

Last edited by attyLLL on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

dod

Arresto Menor

fitz wrote:I would like to inquire on what I must do? My brother and a friend of his who was walking back to our house was ganged up by a couple of people who are made of students and standby's. The said students and standby came rushing to the friend of my brother with a fist hitting its back neck. And in that instant my brothers friend was able to run but unfortunately for my brother who was carrying a bag, wasn't able to escape from the group since the guys where able to take a hold of his bag. Then he was ganged up pretty bad. Kick and punched without mercy. I pity him and am really feeling helpless on what to do. I wanna help him and stop this group from hurting other people. Its like i wanna kill this guys but it wouldnt be right if I took things on my hand.

We were able to catch 1 of the culprits and he confessed that he was in the scene when my brother was beat up with the said group but he denies that he was one of the guys who hit my brother. He claims that he just chased my brother coz he doesnt want the guys who beat my brother to beat him up coz its kind like an initiation to a newly formed group that they are making. They beat guys up or get beaten by the members. That's what he claims.

Now we went to blotter it in the police station and the cops said that its just a slight physical injury so we will just go and get medical legal in the health office. I was like whoa! SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURIES look at the kid he's pretty messed up and what if he was stabbed to death? You'd just let this guys roam around and probably hurt other kids like my bro. And then he was like asking us to go to the school of the culprits to catch the remaining of the gangs and try to settle things in the guidance. And its just a barangay matter not the cops for its just a light crime. I was like my brother's psychological and physical injury is a light matter? I didn't argue any longer coz it might bring any fights between us.

So my queries are:
1. What legal action should I take and the process since my brother got beaten up and was quite humiliated in the area?(take note some are minors and others are old standby's for the culprits)
2. What charges can I file if any?
3. If any demands we may have, what would it be?
4. For the cops, I would like to know if there is any charges I can file for the behavior they displayed. They were kind of unhelpful. All they did was ask a few questions and write a few papers and babooh to the victim.

Please help us gain JUSTICE and fight eradicate CRIME.
depends on the medico legal if its slight physical injury or serious physical injury or less serious physical injury only slight physical injury is a baranggay matter

dod

Arresto Menor

depends on the assessment of the medico legal if its slight, less serious or serious physical injury , only slight is a barangay matter

attyLLL

less serious is also a bgy matter

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum