Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need answer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need answer Empty need answer Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 pm

alexa may

Arresto Menor

how can i file for a demand letter sa father ng anak ko na hndi nag susustento sa anak nya eversince mag 6 years old na ngayon.?anu po yung steps and process?

thank you!

2need answer Empty Re: need answer Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:26 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to him. Ipabarangay. Then ipa dswd. If wala p rin file k n demand letter. Atorney needede

3need answer Empty Re: need answer Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:20 am

alexa may

Arresto Menor

thank you for your response, so now i need to get a private lawyer, right?

4need answer Empty Re: need answer Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:27 pm

jeaney david

Arresto Menor

i received grave threat thru text messages and he said that he will kill me khit babae pa ako. And he tag my friends thru FB that he is looking for my husband and saying wag nakaso kaso, patayan na lg! as in he sounds crazy. And he texted me for 43 messages saying "Putang ina nyo! papatayin ko kau.ubusan ng lahi. "And this guy is NBI human trafficking Division. And it scares me because somebody told me that he's undergone mental treatment.And only NbI dept knows it because its confidential.Because Im scared, I reposted his message that forwarded by my friends. And announce it that someone wants to kill us. It will take time to file a case. But i blottered him already.What will be the case and penalties for this?

Last edited by jeaney david on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quoting)

https://www.facebook.com/starbuilderstalent

5need answer Empty Grave threat and Cyberbullying Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:30 pm

jeaney david

Arresto Menor

jeaney david wrote:i received grave threat thru text messages and he said that he will kill me khit babae pa ako. And he tag my friends thru FB that he is looking for my husband and saying wag nakaso kaso, patayan na lg! as in he sounds crazy. And he texted me for 43 messages saying "Putang ina nyo! papatayin ko kau.ubusan ng lahi. "And this guy is NBI human trafficking Division. And it scares me because somebody told me that he's undergone mental treatment.And only NbI dept knows it because its confidential.Because Im scared, I reposted his message that forwarded by my friends. And announce it that someone wants to kill us. It will take time to file a case. But i blottered him already.What will be the case and penalties for this?

https://www.facebook.com/starbuilderstalent

6need answer Empty Re: need answer Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:43 pm

yunis

Arresto Menor

gud eve poh tanong ko lng pos sana about sa lupa namin na kinakam ng kapitbahay namin at ayaw nya ibigay samin ung titulo anu pinka mgandang gawin about dun?

7need answer Empty Re: need answer Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:39 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Nag sanga n ah. Add me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum