Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commision Base Company forfeited the pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

markiecermence

Arresto Menor

Recently the company where i am employed release there contract but one thing catch up my attention on the contract.Base on there Terms and Condition "Commission not claimed with in 30 days shall be forfeited" and "if anyone of our foreign business affiliates failed to pay out company because of non-compliance/violation on their rules and regulation committed by the agent, the company will not be liable/obligated to pay the agent commission on that particular account ". is this right?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

markiecermence wrote:Recently the company where i am employed release there contract but one thing catch up my attention on the contract.Base on there Terms and Condition "Commission not claimed with in 30 days shall be forfeited" and "if anyone of our foreign business affiliates failed to pay out company because of non-compliance/violation on their rules and regulation committed by the agent, the company will not be liable/obligated to pay the agent commission on that particular account    ". is this right?

First one is disputable but the second one is fair.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum