Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate Child Using the Father's Surname

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pbyoshida

Arresto Menor

Good day po! Sana may makatulong po sa inquiry ko. I am pregnant and due on August 2016. Hindi pa po kami kasal nang partner ko. Gusto nya po last name nya ang gamitin ng baby namin para maging dependent po sa benefits nya. Kaso lang OFW po sya, nagtatrabaho sa barko. At matatapos po ang contract nya by November. Since wala po sya if pagpanganak ko, last name ko ang magagamit nang baby kasi wala po sya personally for acknowledgement. Is there any way na machange pa po ang last name ng baby pag uwi nya. Or meron po bang other option na? Thank you po.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

If magchange ka ng surname dadaan ka thru court proceedings, which is magastos and matagal and wala ng ibang way. However, eto mga other options:

1. ipa late registration yung bata, hintayin na lng na damating si papa para maka pirma. OR
2. Magpakasal kayo, para sa birth certificate ng baby sya ay legitimate and at the same time magamit nya yung surname ng tatay.

For me, if there is no legal impediments to marry, i choose option 2 para isang byahe na lang yung mga papers, you must consider also the "status"(legitimate, illegitimate) ng baby aside sa kanyang dinadalang "surname". Malaki po ang implications nyan in the long run.

3Illegitimate Child Using the Father's Surname Empty Hi, Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:48 am

pbyoshida

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your response. By the way po, pwd po ba yun na hindi muna iforward ang filled up na live birth ng baby ko since wala pa yung papa nya. Kasi after 3 months pa po sya uuwi. So, pano po ba yun. Iadvice nlng namin yung hospital na ipalate register namin yung baby? Pls reply po

pbyoshida

Arresto Menor

Diba po after madischarge sa hospital ipoforward nla ung live birth sa civil registrar office? Pwd ba namin iadvice na after 3 months na namin ipoforward mara.mkasign ang papa?

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Ministerial duty nila yan na iforward agad but you can make "pakiusap" naman kasi valid reason naman sau na gusto pumirma ang papa.. or make a deal with them na kunin mo yung birth certificate kc ipadala mo pa sa abroad.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

pbyoshida wrote:Diba po after madischarge sa hospital ipoforward nla ung live birth sa civil registrar office? Pwd ba namin iadvice na after 3 months na namin ipoforward mara.mkasign ang papa?

Practical tips from your adviser. In case of option 1. what name do you intend to put in the CLB? Father already declared?

aquisha_01

Arresto Menor

Married/Not living together/Not yet legally separated but having a baby to other guy

Hi,

I hope someone could help me.
I am married but my husband and I are separated (no yet legally separated). He has his own life (new gf). We respect each other.

I have my bf and now Im pregnant and 3 month from now will be giving birth.

My bf wants to acknowledge our baby ( put it under his name).
Im just confused if I need to use my single(maiden name). Also would it affect my SSS maternity benefit?Please advise.

Thanks.
Aqui

ENGR.Chai

Arresto Menor

Hello,

.just wanted to seek legal advice...My boyfriend was able to sign the paternity acknowledgement affidavit almost 2 years ago. But last December 2015 lang namin nalaman that this girl was also having sexual intercourse with other guy and though wala pa pong DNA testing the girl na hindi naman nya naging girlfriend at pinaako sa kanya ang bata admitted her fault and she said that my boyfriend is not the real father of her child.. We traced the flaws through blood type..the mother is O+ and my boyfriend's blood type is A- but the baby is B+... She revealed a name of the guy and nag admit na B+ siya which is suit sa blood type ng bata..Before my boyfriend promised to sign the papers since the girl said that she will conduct abortion if hindi nya pananagutan.. now that the girl already admitted the set up she'd done ,my boyfriend p.o. wants to CHANGE THE SURNAME OF THE CHILD,What legal advice po ang pwede po naming gawin to make this possible..pls help us.. God bless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum