Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand letter received

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand letter received Empty Demand letter received Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 am

vesky

Arresto Menor

I just received a demand letter from an ex.i just want to know if this is genuine or fake.my ex is threathening me to sue me if i dont do so.. yun demand letter po is dubious..gusto ko po sana iscreen shot dto un demand letter.
JUAN DELA CRUZ LAW OFFICE
Room 283 R & X Building, Roxas Boulevard Ermita Manila 1000
Tel No. 5262247

March 22, 2016

Ms. Vesky
XXXX MANILA

Subject:: Demand Letter

Dear Ms. Vesky,

My client Ms. Jenny Reales has requested me to write this amicable appeal. It appears that you took my client's cellphone without her authority and consent on two (2) occassions and used it to discredit her by sending messages via Facebook Messenger and Instagram to her friends, alluding imaginary acts, condition, status and malicious imputations which tends to discredit and dishonor our client to them..

May we remind you that what you did constitutes two (2) seaparate criminal offenses of Theft and Libel both penalized under our criminal laws.

In this regard, we are giving you the last chance to mend your ways by seeking an apology and desist from repeating the same malicious acts, to our client, Ms.Jenny, who was maliciously disturbed. Should you fail yo do so, within five (5) days upon receipt of this letter, we will be constrained to file the necessary case in court both civil and criminal with reservation to seek damages.

Please give this matter your serious concern.

Very truly yours,
Atty. Juan
with signature

Im not quite sure if the signature was forged or what.

I took the phone and check if theres a third party. Indeed there is. So i message it. Then i give it back to her the fon.

I need an advice regarding this matter. Thank you so much

2Demand letter received Empty Re: Demand letter received Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Just wait for the proper criminal complaint to be filed against you, afterall, you've already committed the crime of theft by taking her phone wihout her consent, and yhe subsequent act of returning back the phone will only mitigate your criminal liablity. just wait and see.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum