Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitation Rights (Father)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Visitation Rights (Father) Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:52 am

dothersdadi

Arresto Menor

Me and my wife experiencing a usual couples problem which results to separation. She left the house and bring my kid which is 5 yrs. Old. They are now living with her parents and sisters. She told me that her parents and sisters is really mad at me. My question is. What is my basic right as a father to visit/borrow my child? I want to visit my child regularly but the fact her family doesn't want to see me seems the hindrance for me to visit my child there? What can I do?

2Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Married?

3Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 am

dothersdadi

Arresto Menor

Yes sir...

4Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:13 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

< 7 child belongs to mother. >7 child can choose. Else me serious reason to get from mother.u should have visitation rights,talk to them.

5Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:15 am

dothersdadi

Arresto Menor

What are my basic rights?

6Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:11 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

The child is legitimate. U have not only the visitation but custody as well. Only the law can relinguish your right and obligation to ur child.

7Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 pm

MANILARN

Arresto Menor

What if the ex-wife deliberately brainwashes the child so that the child will hate the non-custodial parent, the father, and won't show up during visitation days? The child is 14 years old. The father is responsible. No history of drug use, alcoholism. or any reason to be deprived of visitation.

8Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:35 pm

MANILARN

Arresto Menor

What if the ex-wife nags at the child whenever the child talks or shows love for the father? Can she be accused of psychological abuse?

9Visitation Rights (Father) Empty Re: Visitation Rights (Father) Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede grounds. Go to pao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum