Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Empty AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 pm

elai0017

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

Good day!

I just want seek for your advice regarding my Father's AFP transfer of pension. It took AFP Finance 2 long years to process it since we submitted required documents.

Does it really took that long to transfer pension from my deceased father to my mother?

Another question, what will happen to the arrears? My father died April 2011 and since then the pension should have been transferred to my mother but we have not received any. Do we have the right to claim for it?

Hoping for your assistance.

Thank you.

Ella

2AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Empty Re: AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Its only in the philipines. Wait follow up p more.yes the benefit willstart the day the nwmber died. And should br given to the last centavo to legal beneficiaries. Kasal b?

3AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Empty Re: AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 am

elai0017

Arresto Menor

Yes, kasal sila ng Mama ko. The thing is, sabi sa Camp Aguinaldo, ibo-board pa daw if ibibigay ang "arrears" or "backpay" ng Papa ko since Sept.2011 to present. Is this possible?

4AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Empty Re: AFP TRANSFER OF PENSION Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:48 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Yeah maraming palusot eh. Kays duterte n tayo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum