Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lupa malapit sa riles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lupa malapit sa riles Empty Lupa malapit sa riles Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:22 pm

dante.v

Arresto Menor

Noong 1985 ang isang lote po na mana namin sa mga magulang na parehong patay na, ay naibigay sa isang kapatid kong lalaki. Ang lote ay may sukat na 420 sq.m. na malapit sa isang patay na riles ng tren.

Ang lote pong ito ay nasa pangalan ng aming mga magulang. Siyam (9) kaming magkakapatid at sa ngayon ay lima (5) po kaming buhay. Lahat kami ay may kanya-kanyang pamilya na. Ang apat (4) na kapatid ko po ay nasuklian na ng tig P5,000.00 bawat isa at sila'y nakapirma ng isang temporaryong kasulatan.

Sa ngayon po ay hindi pa nailipat ang titulo sa kapatid ko dahil wala pang pinal na usapan tungkol sa lote. Ano po ba ang maganda at mabuting gawin ng kapatid ko para maresolba ang problemang ito? Ang nasabing lupa ay maraming na katabing kabahayan.

Salamat po.

2Lupa malapit sa riles Empty Re: Lupa malapit sa riles Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

" temporaryong kasulatan."
You* need to sign a PERMANENT document, which tell you don't own anything of the property. I have forgot what it's called, but I suppouse they can inform you at Register of Deeds, Public Attorney Office or perhaps even at your municipaly property tax office. I mean if no one come and tell it here Smile

*You, your sibblings, and hiers of your dead sibblings to make it compleete. But every signing are good for your brother even if he don't get it compleete.

Is it titled or only tax declaration?
If titled, then he better changed it to only his (and perhaps his wife's) name.
If only tax declaration, then he better try to get it titled in his name. Because of the property has been in your family more than 10 years it's a good chance he can be approved to REALY own in - not just tax declaration when the GOVERNMENT is owning it, and the property tax payer have user rights.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum