Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay discrepancy (repost)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Pay discrepancy (repost) Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 pm

kurtmalatu

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty. I would like to know what should i do about my pay discrepancies. On my Dec. 16 to 31, Jan. 1 to 15, and Jan. 16to 31 payrolls, before my attendance data were forwarded to payroll dept., we were given the chance to review the data to check if there were discrepancies. We did found discrepancies on my attendance data on all three payroll periods and supposedly it should have been corrected but it weren't. They deducted 2 days each off my Dec 16 to 31 and Jan 1 to 15 salaries tagging me absent when I never ever been absent. On my Jan 16 to 31 pay, i was deducted 6 days off tagging me absent again. I have filed multiple disputes on this issue but obviously nobody's listening. Please help me.

2Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Re: Pay discrepancy (repost) Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Keep filing those disputes. Talk to your manager and with HR.

Ask why the problem still exists, and what steps are being taken to resolve the problem.

Tell them that others may also be affected, not just you.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Re: Pay discrepancy (repost) Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:49 pm

kurtmalatu

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply. This has been a recurring issue and a lot of my co-workers have the same problem. I already spoke with supervisors and to our manager but all I get are apologies and promises that they will work on it. They can never identify the root cause. I would like to know how long should i bear and what legal steps can I take.

4Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Re: Pay discrepancy (repost) Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

So whose fault is it? Supervisor, Manager or HR/Payroll?

http://www.councilviews.com

5Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Re: Pay discrepancy (repost) Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:33 pm

kurtmalatu

Arresto Menor

Everyone's kicking the can. Management points it's finger to payroll, and so does payroll to the operations management team. Both parties claim they're doing their part. I can only wish that both parties would sit down and talk so they can identify what's the missing link to prevent this from happening moving forward. This issue is slowly taking it's toll resulting in the increase of the attrition rate. We need some kind of legal intervention.

6Pay discrepancy (repost) Empty Re: Pay discrepancy (repost) Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If nothing is still being done to rectify the problem with your salary discrepancies, then I highly suggest that you go to the nearest Regional DOLE and bring the necessary documents so that they can give a good assessment of your current situation and what steps should be done, legally or otherwise.

While waiting for the DOLE's representation in case you need their further help, keep on reminding the management on your salary issue so that you guys are doing whatever you can to have the matter resolved in the soonest time. If possible, please request from the different managers/HR/Supervisors a document signed by them that pertains as to what they have done or are planning to do to rectify your situation. That can be evidence of their negligence if what they claim can be proven otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum