Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working 2 full jobs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working 2 full jobs Empty Working 2 full jobs Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:55 pm

pjm_01

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to seek advise what could be done in this situation hence. I am required to pay both Government responsibilities and dues. I know for a fact that it will fall under double taxation. Is there anything that I could do to keep both of my jobs secure. They are not going to be under the COI(Conflict Of Interest) Since they are different in terms of nature of business.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited by pjm_01 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : notification when a reply is posted)

2Working 2 full jobs Empty Re: Working 2 full jobs Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:02 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Do you mean you pay more tax because you gave two jobs?

If so, higher taxation is corect, because tax is based at the TOTAL amount your earn during a year UNDEPENDING of if you earn the money from one or more jobs.

3Working 2 full jobs Empty Re: Working 2 full jobs Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:13 am

pjm_01

Arresto Menor

payment is not an issue. would there be any conflict with BIR or any other government agencies? If I pay tax and contribute on both ends?

4Working 2 full jobs Empty Re: Working 2 full jobs Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:03 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

pjm_01 wrote:payment is not an issue. would there be any conflict with BIR or any other government agencies? If I pay tax and contribute on both ends?
(Oh I thought you ment other when you wrote double taxation.)

The only type of issue I have heared of is if any of your employers find it being a conflict - or if you become to tired to do a good work Smile

I suppouse BIR want you to earn as much as possible so BIR get as much tax as possible Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum