Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

null and void.. i need cenomar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1null and void.. i need cenomar Empty null and void.. i need cenomar Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

dyozhel

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon po. Ask ko lang po what to do. August 27, 2002 I've been married, but the problem is, 17yrs old lang po ako nun becoz hindi pa talaga tumatapak ang exact birthday ko which is September 3, 1984. Nabuntis po kze ako nun so they decided na ikasal ako. Church wedding. Dinoktor lang po nila ang age doon sa kasal. And then meron po akong lumabas na Marriage contract. Pero maling mali po ang info. becoz lahat po ng documents ko 1984 po talaga ako. And now, matagal na po kami hiwalay.. I don't use his surname den. Lahat ng mga ID's ko Driver's license, Tin ID, SSS, Atm, etc. naka declare po dun single ako cuz i use my father's Surname. wala po akong document na nakasaad na married ako. Pero need ko po kze kumuha ng CENOMAR. Paano po kaya ang gagawin ko Maam and Sir. help me po. Pano ko po mapapatunayan na null and void and marriage ko kahit pa may Marriage contract? kze yun po yung nabasa ko sa law.

Grounds to Declare a Marriage Null and Void.

Under Philippine jurisdiction, the following are grounds to declare a marriage null and void (void ab initio):

A – Those contracted by any party below eighteen years of age even with the consent of parents or guardians; (lack of legal capacity to marry).

2null and void.. i need cenomar Empty Re: null and void.. i need cenomar Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:38 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Makakakuha ka ng CENOMAR at marriage cert sa NSO.

Kailangan mo ng abogado para sa case ng marriage mo para maipaglaban ang sa court ang nais mong mangyari.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum