Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traffic enforcers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traffic enforcers Empty Traffic enforcers Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

Taki

Arresto Menor

Just like many drivers, i am a victim of kotong traffic enforcers. I am planning to video-tape my conversation with our city's traffic enforcers the next time they flag me for a "violation".

Just want to ask, will i violate a law if i do this? Is this against the wiretapping law, or something?

If in case, i wanna take the issue further can i report matter to the small court claims?

Thanks

2Traffic enforcers Empty Re: Traffic enforcers Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 am

attyLLL

the proper remedy depends on who flagged you. it may be the local pleb or mmda office.

be careful what you are planning especially if you will make a bribe; you will just be recording yourself committing a crime.

it has not been settled if secretly recording a conversation on video is considered wire-tapping. i recommend you remove audio to be safe.

you also have to prove that you didn't commit a traffic violation in the first place.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum