Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inappropriate Acceptance of Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inappropriate Acceptance of Resignation Empty Inappropriate Acceptance of Resignation Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:06 pm

dreaven

Arresto Menor

i am just confused. i was requesting for a immediate resignation at out office. my reason was, cant go to work anymore due to health issues. i don't have any med cert advising that i need to leave my job my I've decided to take a break. my supervisor already signed my clearance as well with the HRD. hours after, my sup advised me that my resignation was declined by the operations manager. and what my sup need to do if i don't want to report to work anymore is to send a report to work email twice them termination. well it will take 3 weeks then . why is that so? they should be filing or my termination should be filed right away after clearance right? well i was hired after few days at same company but different office and they cant proceed in giving me another contract because of that issue. i want to grab the new work because of the offer. i'm thinking if can i file a complain about this with the operations manager or with the supervisor? or with the department instead?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Their process is correct. Your OM should also approve and if he does not then you must comply with the normal procedure for resignation since you have no evidence that requires you to resign immediately.

Standard procedure is RTWO then termination (if you do not report back).

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum