Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property wanted to sell without my presence/husband wed another woman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ahyin

Arresto Menor

I am an ofw. i have been separated since 2009. my ex husband has his own family with 2 children, apart from that he got married a year after we got married but with a different woman. i mean di po ung kasama nya ngayon.

Tinawagan po ako ng biyenan ko kasi they are planning to sell the property naming mag asawa, ayaw makipag usap sa akin ng asawa ko kaya ung mother nya ang kumausap sa akin. gusto nya mag padala ako ng spa with red ribbon pero d po ako pumayag. sabi ko gusto ko kung ibbenta nasa pilipinas ako. pero sabi nya pag isipan ko din dahil may babayran daw ang asawa ko at magtatayo ng apartment.

Ang concern ko po hindi n para sa akin, para na sa 3 anak namin. Hihihingi po sana ako ng advice kung anong gagawin ko, kung papayag ako na ibenta nila na wala ako, ano ang assurance ko na may mapupunta sa mga anak ko. kung bebenta naman nila na andun ako, ano po ang pwede kong ipaglaban para sa mga bata?

Yung kasal po nya sa ibang babae pwede ko po ba syang idemanda dun?

Thank you in advance po. Mabuhay po kayo.

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

Your decision to refuse to sign an SPA abroad is correct because you might get nothing out of the proceeds of the sale.

If your marriage is not yet annulled, yes you can file a case of bigamy if you can verify from the NSO that your husband was married another person.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum