Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death gratuity - UAE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death gratuity - UAE Empty Death gratuity - UAE Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Paul53

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

Can you help me how to deal with my father's employer in Dubai.
My father died last Jan. 2015 and we would like to chase his gratuity but in several emails from their HR, i think we are being ignored. My father work for them since 1988 to 2015.
My father came back here in the Phils. from Dubai last Jan. 2015 and was very very sick and later diagnosed with a cancer. Unfortunately after a week on the hospital he passed away.
All documents needed by the employer was provided. They already provided my father's health insurance amounting to 500K+ php. In that, we cope up with the hospital bill, medicine, funeral and other expenses...

Now we are chasing for the gratuity but unfortunately they are setting dates which are not true. They say that it would be processed next week but none of them is corrrect. They endorsed me to this person which will do the updates and still haven't received any emails from him.

I've been chasing this for about 7 months i think. I'm very disappointed the way they handle the concern.

Name of the company: Gulf Marine Maintenance & Offshore Service Company (GMMOS) - Jebel Ali Industrial Zone 1 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Name of the employee: Rolando Dela Rosa (my father's name)

Please advise on what would/should i do next.
Thank you so much in advance.

2Death gratuity - UAE Empty Re: Death gratuity - UAE Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Try to coordinate with POEA and have the necessary documents such as contract as proof of your claim and right of the employee to receive it.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Death gratuity - UAE Empty Re: Death gratuity - UAE Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Paul53

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply.
All documents needed are provided. The only problem is that they keep on ignoring us for this one. We have been communicating with them through email only. I asked one of my friend in UAE to make a follow up on the status however they couldn't get through to their lines.

We already received the insurance benefits and i think we have no problem with the proof of claim.

Any thoughts?

Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum