Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty in securing Service Record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Difficulty in securing Service Record Empty Difficulty in securing Service Record Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Expedition1949

Arresto Menor

Greetings,

I am in the final stage of my application for Pagibig Provident Benefit Claim and the only document needed is my service record from Phil Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), my last employer (2002). Previous to that I have over 30 years working experience in the private sector. By the way, I was dismissed for cause at PEZA on a case of insubordination which my superior magnified it as a case of graft. Without any savings I could not afford the service of a competent lawyer and has to forfeit the case. I learned that Civil Service Commission verdict upheld PEZA. There was also criminal case filed against me for which I solicited the service of local PAO in Lipa. That case was dismissed because even the supposed complainant in the case wrote to RTC that they had nothing to do with the filing of the case, even surprised why their company has to be dragged in that case. That was in 2002.

Now several years after, the same head of PEZA is still in office. I wrote a letter request last November 9, 2015 for the agency to release that "service record". I have gone to their office but was given a run around. I wrote the Civil Service Commission Pasay Branch last Dec 28, 2015 but has not received any reply until today, Jan 6, 2016.

Kindly advice me on what to do or where to go. I was told that government employees service record is considered a public document hence it could be secured without any trouble. I was willing to disregard that PEZA contribution but Pagibig would not process my retirement papers.

Thank you for immediate response and more power to you.

Truly yours,

EJ Flores

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum