Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resigning Early/ not completing contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resigning Early/ not completing contract Empty Resigning Early/ not completing contract Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:51 am

Rakdos_Cackler

Arresto Menor

Hi po

inquire lang po ako regarding sa trabaho ng misis ko

teacher po sya sa private school and may contract for 3 years(allegedly). She was aware and was made aware of the length of service within the signed contract. After signing, no copy of the said contract was given to her, same situation for everyone. she will be completing 2 S.Y.(school year) by march of 2016. they were asked to hand a "Letter of intent" last December. It will state her continuation of work for the school. She handed letter of resignation instead and no copy of acceptance/recipe for her proof.

Reason for leaving: Better opportunity abroad. She would likely start by mid-April or May.

My questions are:
-if I ask her to submit a new resignation letter with copies to be signed by the principal, if they refuse to accept or signed by the receipt, what were the options for her if there is any?

-Since there is no copy of the contract, we cannot see the repercussion of her resignation. If they refuse to provide a copy of the contract when we ask for it now what were the options for her if there is any?

-her school is now threatening her that a lawsuit will be filed against her if she continue her resignation.
              -Should the school pursuit the lawsuit, would that hinder her pursuing a career abroad? what are the options for us?

Salamat po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum