Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paggamit ng bubong namin sa pag construct ng bahay ng kapitbahay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jcrabs09

Arresto Menor

nagpagawa ang kapitbahay namin ng building , ginawang tungtungan ang bubong namin na bagong gawa lang din. hindi sila nagpaalam at ang masama sa lahat, nahulugan ng isang baldeng semento at bato ang bubong at sa gutter namin ifina flush ung mga semento at batong nahulog. saan po pwede magreklamo at ano aksyon pwedeng gawin bukod sa barangay kasi bukod sa deny nila ayaw nila palitan ang bubong at gutter,

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Why not barangay Captain?
PROVE the problem with photos.

jcrabs09

Arresto Menor

Already complained . They just put flushing at first and we were convinced they will change the flushing again and change the gutter after the construction . Now ithe construction is done , after weeks of follwing up with the foreman whom we cant find even the owner of the house is always not at home, they just cleaned the gutter and denied about the agreement.It was juSt a verbal agreement. We have photos . This morning they are trying to duped us with painting the flushing coz it would masked how they used and abused the gutter and roof. But i dont trust the barangay here . Esp the captain knowing he is in bad need of money right now.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Do you mean they don't follow what was decided at barangay Captain?

Yes, money needing BCs is a problem, make some of them deciding unfair... But PERHAPS he will decide something useful for you. It don't cost as in courts anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum