Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary dispute

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary dispute Empty Salary dispute Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 am

eesteh

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek an advice on when can I file a complaint to the company I'm working with. I was working in one of the bpo company along paranaque. The dispute in my salary started when I was transferred to a different account. It's not just me who was affected with this. At first, it is acceptable because of transfer, but for another 2 consecutive payouts, that's really annoying. I'm a single mom and has 2 kids. It affected my whole budget specially this holiday season. They say, it's because of the system. How come they haven't resolved the issue the first time it happened. I was transferred October 28. October 26& 27 was tagged as our new off. They should not deduct the off to our salary because they were the one who made our new schedule. I thought my payout was good on the 10 of November, but realized that they I had dispute for 2 days. It was escalated to them and the adjustment will be on the next payout which is November 25th. Come November 25th, yes the adjustment was made but there's new 4days deduction on that payout. I seek help with my supervisor and escalated the issue to the work force. They said it will be adjusted on the next payout. December 10, I was expecting that adjustment and the whole amount of my salary amounting to 12-13k. But I only got 9k. They ruined my plans for the holiday. That salary was budgeted for my daughter's tuition, bills, etc. I'm really pissed off this time. I come to work to have a living, for my kids. An employee is working for them, yet, they didn't give back or pay for what I haves worked for. Please advise. Thanks for your time reading my email.

2Salary dispute Empty Re: Salary dispute Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:58 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

You may file a complaint with your HR Department. However, if you plan to file a complaint against your company in the courts of law, you have nothing no complain about as you have no CAUSE OF ACTION. Unless you can prove that what happened was malicious and designed to annoy you, your action will only be in futility.

Minor inconvenience on your does NOT give rise to a cause of action. Besides, you will still receive your pay, just not on time though. Good Luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum