Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marry 2nd wife

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marry 2nd wife Empty marry 2nd wife Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:24 pm

GOPIE

Arresto Menor

if i married in my 1st wife in civil wedding. i can marry my 2nd wife in church wedding? without annulment or legal separation?..

2marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

GOPIE

Arresto Menor

because.. i cannot see any ground to file annulment to her....

3marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

GOPIE wrote:if i married in my 1st wife in civil wedding. i can marry my 2nd wife in church wedding? without annulment or legal separation?..
No, not legaly.

(If the first marriage ISN'T registered proper, there is a chance you can manage to get the needed documents to marry the second, but it would still be ILLEGAL.)

"because.. i cannot see any ground to file annulment to her.... "
Well. Some lawyers kind of MAKE UP a "reason" Laughing which can make an annulment be approved, but such take much time and cost much money.

4marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:51 am

GOPIE

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:
No, not legaly.

you mean it is possible?? but not legaly?.. even my 1st wife will not file a case against me?

5marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:01 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

IF the first marriage isn't proper registered, then PERHAPS you can get the documents you need to marry the second time by them who give you the document DON'T SEE you are married allready
BUT it will be ILLEGAL, so you can get big problem in the future.
I read almost only business and property laws, so I don't know, but I believe anyone can tell the police and I believe it can be prison for such bigami crimes.

6marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:20 pm

GOPIE

Arresto Menor

Ionee wrote:Good evening po.. Magtatanong lang po sana ako.. Kinasal po kasi ako sa isang lalaki na kasal pala sa unang asawa nya.. Syempre po ang labas nun null n void na po ang kasal namin.. Ngaun po itatanong ko lang kasi ang unang babae na pinakasalan nya ay namatay.lang nung dec. 15 2015, null n void pa din po kaya ang kasal.namin??

possible pala mangyari??

7marry 2nd wife Empty Re: marry 2nd wife Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:52 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

GOPIE wrote:if i married in my 1st wife in civil wedding. i can marry my 2nd wife in church wedding? without annulment or legal separation?..

I would only answer the question.

Yes you can. Just brace youself with possible legal battle from your first wife afterwards on which there's a high chance you would lose. And possibly be jailed as long as first wife can prove her ground of stance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum