Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alarm and scandal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alarm and scandal Empty Alarm and scandal Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:23 am

Carmi Miko

Arresto Menor

Hi good day! Mag ask lang po sana ako sa inyo kung ano pa po ang ibang kaso na pwede kong isampa sa kapitbahay namin. Maghapon po kasing paputok ng paputok. Ang naiiwan lang po sa bahay ay ako at ang anak ko na six months palang. Araw-araw ho silang nagpapaputok ang pahinga lang ay tanghalian at kapag tulog na sila. Sa araw-araw na yun binabawal ko po sila dahil napakahirap pong magpatulog ng baby. Minsan nananadya pa po at sa tapat mismo ng kwarto naming mag ina nagpapaputok. Nagkakaroon na nga rin po ako ng niyerbyos. Kapag nagpapaputok sila nanginginig po ako. Nawawala ako sa ginagawa ko. Nagpablotter na po kami sa brgy wala naman po sila ginawa. Gusto ko po talaga sila sampahan ng kaso. Natatakot na po kasi ako sa ginagawa nila saming mag ina. Salamat po sa papansin

2Alarm and scandal Empty Re: Alarm and scandal Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

If you really think that what your neighbor does is intentional and causes you annoyance, irritation, torment, distress or disturbance, then you could probably file a criminal case for unjust vexation under 2nd paragraph of Article 287 of the Revised Penal Code.

If you are to proceed, you should file a case with the Barangay. Not simply have it blottered.

BUT FIRST! make sure that the acts constituting the offense happened within 2 months from the happening of the incident before filing a case with the Barangay. I suggest that you decide fast and file a complaint immediately.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum