Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an advice. Please help.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need an advice. Please help. Empty I need an advice. Please help. Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:50 pm

mje0321

Arresto Menor

I have been doubting my co-workers talking behind my back so I left my phone with the video camera open so I can record their conversations when I'm away. I am right Sad they are calling me names like "crazy", making up stories for me to appear bad in front of my boss and other co-workers Sad what should I do. this has causing me sadness and depression Sad

2I need an advice. Please help. Empty Re: I need an advice. Please help. Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:56 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

mje0321 wrote:I have been doubting my co-workers talking behind my back so I left my phone with the video camera open so I can record their conversations when I'm away. I am right Sad they are calling me names like "crazy", making up stories for me to appear bad in front of my boss and other co-workers Sad what should I do. this has causing me sadness and depression Sad

You can:

1. Report the matter to your boss and/or HR. or
2.Talk to your co-workers.

You cannot:

1. Use the recording as evidence.

Any communication or spoken word, or the existence, contents, substance, purport, effect, or meaning of the same or any part thereof, or any information therein contained obtained or secured by any person in violation of (the Anti-Wiretapping Law) shall not be admissible in evidence in any judicial, quasi-judicial, legislative or administrative hearing or investigation.

http://www.councilviews.com

3I need an advice. Please help. Empty Re: I need an advice. Please help. Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 pm

mje0321

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much. I just wish I could do more than that coz I can feel that my boss is acting different to me. I heard from one of my co-workers conversation these words "wala na nga ako ganang pumasok. pag ganyan naman ang kasama mo sa trabaho. ilang araw nalang naman, e. Paalam na siya" I'm thinking if my boss told them that she (my boss) is planning to terminate me Sad Sad Sad because of those words, i can't concentrate to my work. Sad Sad

4I need an advice. Please help. Empty Re: I need an advice. Please help. Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:09 pm

hr-tom

Arresto Menor

IF you really really really love your job, do something about it. Report to your HR and ALSO ask your co-workers what's the root cause of the sudden backstabbing or what is it that you could improve. BUT IF YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART YOU COULD NEVER BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL NEVER BE AT EASE AT YOUR JOB: RESIGN

Do not let any job define you
Do not let any one make you feel inferior

Madaming klase ng tao sa mundo ang makakasama mo, so toughen up.

Good luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum