Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of desistance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Affidavit  of desistance  Empty Affidavit of desistance Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:07 am

Brendoncare

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney,
I filed an administrative case against my husband at napolcom office for concubinage and physical /emotional abuse.
If my husband gets dismissed from the police service, our child will not be able to get a financial support from him.
Is it a good idea to drop the case and file for an affidavit of desistance before the first hearing is held?
Please give me advise.My conscience tells me I will not be able to have peace of mind if my husband lost his job.although he has done a crime, I feel lie I should forgive.is this a wise decision to drop the case?thank you. I work as a nurse overseas bit comes home regularly

2Affidavit  of desistance  Empty Re: Affidavit of desistance Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

If you can prove concubinage and RA9262 case in Phil court, then your husband could possibly be dismmissed and jailed. Jail bail could be an option for him but going back to same work would probably be too far imho.

Being jobless and dismised would affect your demands of regular financial support from the father too.

Once case is decided, it would be a point of no return. Annulment or legal separation case would possible be a next costly move for you. All depends on what you want to pursue.

Point of no return, GL.

3Affidavit  of desistance  Empty Re mistress Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Brendoncare

Arresto Menor

Hi thanks for your reply.what about the mistress. What case can i possibly file against her for causing me so much anxiety and distress to the point of nearly losing my sanity.she had been attacking me on social network and bad mouthing me saying she and my husband are a couple

4Affidavit  of desistance  Empty Re: Affidavit of desistance Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:46 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Brendoncare wrote:Hi thanks for your reply.what about the mistress. What case can i possibly  file  against her for causing  me so much anxiety  and distress to the point of nearly losing my sanity.she had been attacking me on social network and bad mouthing me saying she and my husband  are a couple

Concubinage case would include the concubine (the other lady) if she already knew that the your husband is married beforehand, as long as it can be proven in court.

Ask legal counsel and your attorney for other cases that you might be able to file including possible moral damages, libel or unjust vexation etc etc..

Remember, you have to leave UK and be in Phil while the case prospers. This could mean possibly leaving your job while the case is on going with indefinite date of closure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum