Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Empty GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:00 am

JohnLiyo

Arresto Menor

Hello!

I am now at my college education at a public university in our province.

One of my best friends told me about a gay teacher (which I have to under at least one of my subjects this sem) is bias in terms of grades specially for the male students like me. There's also one time that this gay teacher failed a well-groomed bi-male student because of insecurity maybe and the worst is that this gay teacher wanted to have an affair with this student, but he refused to, so he failed.

What I am concerned is that, What if he makes the same thing to me?

What can I do?

I know and I am proud to say that I am a good student, but when it comes to such events, I can lose.

Please HELP! Smile

2GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Empty Re: GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:08 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

That is all speculation at this point. You're worried about something that may or may not occur.

I suggest that when you actually get to be in that teacher's class, get documentation - make sure that all your exams/papers/attendance are documented; check the rubrics for the class so that if you actually fail, you know that you can question the decision.

For now it's not something you have to worry about.

Good luck in school!

3GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Empty Re: GAY TEACHER VS MALE STUDENT Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:15 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Betchay's opinion on the matter is spot-on.

Additionally, you may want to have a recorder handy whenever you're going to have conversations with said teacher, so that you'll have solid evidence as to what the teacher's actions are. It will always be a tough battle if future battles with said teacher will only involve testimonials and witness accounts, since administrators often give presumptive credence towards a teacher when actual proof of an alleged discriminatory act is lacking.

Good luck. For now, just focus on being a good student. As long as you remain to be one, said teacher will have a hard time being biased on your grades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum