Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP IN POLITICAL SCIENCE PAPER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beyyagurl

Arresto Menor

Hi! So i'm a 2nd year medical technology student which clearly has no clue about what i'm writing about in my political science term paper. This is a group paper but as i've said, we honestly have no clue about laws and such. We were tasked by our professor to look for a regulation in our school's student manual that does not necessarily conform to the laws of our constitution. And we are really finding it hard to even start with our introduction. We honestly don't know much about the laws in our country and we need to finish it by tonight. So is someone kind enough to help us with our topic? I will tell the topic when someone replies to this message. Please. This might be really, really hard for us but i'm guessing its just one drop of sweat for you guys since its obviously your forte. All your help and suggestions are needed. Thank you very much in advance!!

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

What's your topic then?

beyyagurl

Arresto Menor

Its about uniform exemption. Only the working students, cross enrolees and those enrolling supplemental subjects, with at most 12 units enrolled may apply for uniform exemption at the Student Affairs Centre and when found qualified, they shall be issued a pass or what our school calls as the Uniform Exemption card. This is actually the topic that was given to us by our professor. And our deal is, why is there a need to wear uniforms if there are also exemptions upon wearing it. If uniforms create a sense of belongingness does that mean that working students, etc has the option to not be one with the school because as it is said, uniforms represents the identity of the school. THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

So you're trying to figure out how this 'exemption for wearing uniforms' is not in conformity with the constitution, are you?

beyyagurl

Arresto Menor

Yes also if there is a law that does not necessarily requires us to wear uniforms in school.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Try to study the 'uniform application of laws'. This is about the application of the law to all people of the same situation. You can connect it to the wearing of school uniforms where all students, regardless of status, must wear uniforms. Study also 'management prerogative' as this would contradict the issue of the uniformity rule.

beyyagurl

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for your help!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum