Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support how far if made business by the woman.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tisya

Arresto Menor

Good day, i would like to ask legal advice, my husband and I were married for 12 years, in 1998, in 1999 i gave birth to our eldest daughter, and ive learned later that his mistress also gave birth in 1999.In July 2001 his mistress and i quarreled and its the time my husband left his woman, but my husband recognized his daughter to her by signing at the back of the birth certificate of the child, he sends support monthly, They have no physical contact according to my husband eversincce, but only on November 2010 we found out that this woman got another child from other man and named it after my husband and used his surnamed, upon learning this, my husband got angry and talked to the woman, but the woman said it was his and my husband swears that it wasnt his and dare the woman for DNA testing.So i told my husband to stop sending support for the child, the woman has another son before he met my husband, this woman gets support from all the fathers of her child, How can i stop her from torturing me. The woman lies a lot, and now my husband and i doubted so much as to the real father of the child he recognized. Tell me what to do on this woman. She also threathened me that if we did not send her what she demand she will file a criminal case against my husband and she will let him be remove from his job. How can my right as a legal wife and my 4 kids and our marriage as a whole be protected also. She sldo demsnd thst she dont have a job so my husband had to increase the support. HELP ME PLEASE.

tisya

Arresto Menor

tisya wrote:Good day, i would like to ask legal advice, my husband and I were married for 12 years, in 1998, in 1999 i gave birth to our eldest daughter, and ive learned later that his mistress also gave birth in 1999.In July 2001 his mistress and i quarreled and its the time my husband left his woman, but my husband recognized his daughter to her by signing at the back of the birth certificate of the child, he sends support monthly, They have no physical contact according to my husband eversincce, but only on November 2010 we found out that this woman got another child from other man and named it after my husband and used his surnamed, upon learning this, my husband got angry and talked to the woman, but the woman said it was his and my husband swears that it wasnt his and dare the woman for DNA testing.So i told my husband to stop sending support for the child, the woman has another son before he met my husband, this woman gets support from all the fathers of her child, How can i stop her from torturing me. The woman lies a lot, and now my husband and i doubted so much as to the real father of the child he recognized. Tell me what to do on this woman. She also threathened me that if we did not send her what she demand she will file a criminal case against my husband and she will let him be remove from his job. How can my right as a legal wife and my 4 kids and our marriage as a whole be protected also. She sldo demsnd thst she dont have a job so my husband had to increase the support. HELP ME PLEASE.

attyLLL

if your husband already acknowledged a child, then his remedy is to file a petition to remove the fliliation with the child. till then, he is bound to provide support for the child.

as for the other child which is claimed to be his, the woman has to prove first that he is the father.

you can file a civil case for damages against the wife for interference with your marital life. if she is unjustly annoying, perhaps a charge of unjust vexation will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum