Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED A LEGAL ADVICE. ASAP PO PLEASE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED A LEGAL ADVICE. ASAP PO PLEASE Empty NEED A LEGAL ADVICE. ASAP PO PLEASE Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:14 pm

JohnLiyo

Arresto Menor

I had a debt from my colleague.

I know na may mali din ako kasi sa ngayon hindi ko pa kayang bayaran. Pero we talked and he understood naman.

Until such time na kinailangan pa niyang i-POST sa FACEBOOK about my debt with my full name mentioned pa. I am so embarrassed with that and I know I have the right to be mad that time.

I need an advice. please

2NEED A LEGAL ADVICE. ASAP PO PLEASE Empty Re: NEED A LEGAL ADVICE. ASAP PO PLEASE Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:12 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

The general rule, even without knowledge of the law, is that debts must be satisfied in the soonest time, and follow the agreed-upon terms and conditions between sa nagpautang and sa nangutang. Mahirap kasing maningil talaga, kasi nagkakahiyaan pa when it comes to payment.

Pero make sure, as the nangutang, na talagang wala kang pambayad. If there are posts in FB that may suggest otherwise, baka naman yun yung trigger na nagcause nung nagpautang na magrant sa FB and nai-post pa yung pangalan mo. Frustration on the part of the nagpautang yun, plain and simple.

Things can be repaired. Try to pay the debt in the soonest time, and have your friend post in FB that you have satisfied your debt and apologize on the said post for any reputational harm that came in your way. Of course, this is not a perfect compromise, but it is a good way to avoid this matter from escalating further.

Good luck. May the force be with you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum