Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sublease rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sublease rights Empty sublease rights Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:44 pm

kerr gamba

Arresto Menor

I would like to know what steps I could take if the landlord left with our security deposit and advance on a room we rented and we are still paid till the end of the year. yet after looking at the bills she left it amounted greater than our rent per month. And further I found out that she wasn't paying the original owner for one year. the owner of the house is demanding that we leave the premises. yet I argued that because she gave the landlord permission to sublease the said property. and our contract with the landlord would still be in effect unless she wants to pay us our deposit and the said utilities we would leave but doesnt want to agree. please help any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2sublease rights Empty Re: sublease rights Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I agree with you. I even agree with your side MORE than you do yourself Laughing (You have paid MORE than the deposit extra.)

The owner have demands at the LANDLORD that left,
NOT at you...
I would tell that to the owner. You can offer the owner A LITLE of what's yours. Can't you agree to STAY as tennants? The owner will get a tennant, who pay in time Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum