Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit card...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Credit card... Empty Credit card... Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

hanisa

Arresto Menor

As i have read all your replies from the previous post i know i have found the right site to inquire.
Will it be enough to make it to the nbi's hit if i have credit card problems before? It was in 2001 but i had it fully paid to close the account then when i applied with BPI to open an account they said i was part of the block list because it still have pending account with this company around 2k which i suspected was the annual membership they included outside the pending account i fully paid. If i was blocklisted, will it show in my nbi records? i am planning to travel next year and im just afraid that that will cause me problems. Thank you po for advises you could give me.As i have read all your replies from the previous post i know i have found the right site to inquire.
Will it be enough to make it to the nbi's hit if i have credit card problems before? It was in 2001 but i had it fully paid to close the account then when i applied with BPI to open an account they said i was part of the block list because it still have pending account with this company around 2k which i suspected was the annual membership they included outside the pending account i fully paid. If i was blocklisted, will it show in my nbi records? i am planning to travel next year and im just afraid that that will cause me problems. Thank you po for advises you could give me.

2Credit card... Empty Re: Credit card... Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 pm

attyLLL

nbi maintains a record of persons charged with crimes.

banks and credit card associations maintain a separate database of "bad creditors". the two lists are not related.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Credit card... Empty Re: Credit card... Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm

hanisa

Arresto Menor

Thank you po! I have read almost every articles and inquiries as well as replies you have posted. amazing site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum