Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR OPEN CASES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR OPEN CASES  Empty BIR OPEN CASES Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm

MikeDCruz

Arresto Menor

Hi my name is mike and i had a problem with my tin actually i registered for my tin on 2013 for my first work as a real estate agent
and i don't know that i allow to paid my taxes on my own and i thought my company would be the one to collect our taxes but i didn't stayed for the company for too long and my availability from their company was almost a month or one month and im shock this year 2015 bcoz im requesting to transfer my rdo but they didnt allowed to do it bcoz of my OPEN CASES so they give me a solution for that i need to cancel my tin and change it to local employment tax type...but the problem is if ever they change my tax type to local employment they cant transfer my rdo bcoz of my opencases....and i dont know how to fix this issue the only matter to me is my current work now...pls help me !!!!

2BIR OPEN CASES  Empty BIR OPEN CASES; cant transfer rdo Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:05 pm

MikeDCruz

Arresto Menor

MikeDCruz wrote:Hi my name is mike and i had  a problem with my tin actually i registered for my tin on 2013 for my first work as a real estate agent
and i don't know that i allow to paid my taxes on my own and i thought my company would be the one to collect our taxes but i didn't  stayed for the company for too long and my availability from their company was almost a month or one month and im shock this year 2015 bcoz im requesting to transfer my rdo but they didnt allowed to do it bcoz of my OPEN CASES so they give me a solution for that i need to cancel my tin and change it to local employment tax type...but the problem is if ever they change my tax type to local employment they cant transfer my rdo bcoz of my opencases....and i dont know how to fix this issue the only matter to me is my current work now...pls help me !!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum