Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alleged Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alleged Estafa Empty Alleged Estafa Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:54 pm

Asiram76

Arresto Menor

Hello po Atty..need to ask info regarding a subpoena that I receive last week.This is indicated an Alleged Estafa from a certain person whom I borrowed money.mag 2months p lang naman po na hindi ko nabayaran pati ung tubo and as I was surprised I do receive a subpoena from NBI stated that I need to be there on Oct.14 at 2pm to show my evidence for certain investigation.I am so afraid to go since no one will accompanied me.The owner of the money is working as NBI.Actually,pang 4times ko na pong renew but apparently nagka problems lang sa work husband ko Kata di ko agad nabayaran.Now,I want to pay them personally the whole amount para di ko n klangan pumunta pa ng NBI as the date and time stated.Is it possible po ba na I settle ko nlang ng mas maaga at ung may ari ng money ipa cancel nya ung subpoena?
Thank you po..and hope for your reply

2Alleged Estafa Empty Re: Alleged Estafa Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Asiram76

Arresto Menor

What is Alleged Estafa means?is this already a case?if may subpoena na po ba hindi ko na pwede e settle sa house ng inutangan ko?please po...need your advice.thanx.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum