Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

neighbor refuses obligation towards a dog bite incident. please help. thank you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

graciaguevarra

Arresto Menor

Good morning. My son was bitten by a neighbor dog last Monday. He was playing with his friends infront of the house of his classmate who lives in the same community with us. They were playing volleyball when the ball fell near a neighbor's dog that is tied under a truck parked in 3 vacant row houses. My son picked the ball and the dog bit him a little below his knee. Its a good thing that the dog was tied though but my son still got a bruise and a nipped skiN and it bled a little. The driver of his classmate told the dog owner that his dog bit a child but the owner said that it's not his fault because the dog was leashed. The owner of the dog refuses to shoulder the expenses and said that she is willing to help but only by taking my son to a "manggagamot". I clearly stated that we already went to a doctor and he was already vaccinated for the 1st time and there would be 3-4 more vaccines needed but she refused again This time by saying that she will only pay the expenses of the 1st vaccine. I have read a few articles about this and also read the RA 9482 and I even told her that if she refused to shoulder the expenses, that she will be meted a fine of 25000 And still she refused. We talked infront of a homeowner officiall. She even blames my son and said that we only needed money. Which is kind of insulting. Hope that you can read this PAO. Thank you in advance. God bless.

graciaguevarra

Arresto Menor

What should I do? please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum