Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Bond Empty Training Bond Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Shiguregami

Arresto Menor

My story is I went to a training abroad. The training bond I signed is amounted to 330,000 which requires to work for the company for 3 years. In the contract, if I ever left the company after 1 year I'll be paying 66% while 33% after 2 years and 0% on 3 years.

In the break down of expense, the actual cost of expense is about 110,000. Then, they added a multiplier of 2 as the "Training Value" which results to 330,000.

Right now, I want to resign and pursue entrepreneurship or freelancing.

It is my 2nd year already, is it possible to lower the value to 110,000 the original expense and pay only 33% of 110,000? I've read some of the post here regarding training bond and from what I read the government will impose the right amount is this true?

If I AWOL, what are the possible cases they can file on me?
I have no intention to get my COE and backpay if I go AWOL.

Will it reflect on my nbi clearance?

Is it true filling a case to an employee regarding training bond is expensive? (So some company just leave the case?)

Any insight and experiences regarding this matter is truly appreciated.
Thanks!

2Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:59 am

attyLLL

You can try to negotiate for a smaller penalty, but management has to agree to your proposal

Their willingness to file a case to collect from you is purely discretionary on management's part. If one is filed, it the outcome will depend on the evidence provided by the parties.

This does not seem to be a criminal matter so it should not appear on your NBI record.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum