Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nullify of my Marriage

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nullify of my Marriage Empty Nullify of my Marriage Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:30 pm

PrettyMum

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon!

I was only 21 years old when I got married to the father of my first and second daughter. Pero ni mins an ay di kami nagsama like husband and wife. Naoaoayag ako na magpakasal without the knowledge of my parents kasi I was very gullible during that time but continuously lived with my parents. For the first 6 months after namin makasal dumadalaw Lang siya sa bahay naman until the time my parents discovered that he is living with another girl in his parents house and his first born child is a year older than our first born. Anyway, since we discovered his unfaithful behavior, I stopped seeing him and has never heard anything from him. That was 22 years ago. We didn't ask for any support as I am lucky enough to have a supportive family who helped me raise my kids.

My concern right now is, I am now currently living with a guy whom I considered my husband without the benefit of marriage for 7 years now and we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. Now, we would like to get married but when I got a copy of my CENOMAR, I was surprised to see that I have a record. I thought that the marriage that took over 22,years ago was nothing since the guy who convinced us specifically mentioned that they are not going to submit it to NSO office. The marriage was just a spur of the moment after seeing those banners advertising they do "secret marriage."

I know that this should be annulled but I don't know the whereabouts of the father of my first two kids now, I don't even know if he is still alive or what. Is there a faster way of getting my so called first marriage annulled. Thanks a lot!

2Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:42 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Annulment will take time, hire a lawyer and ask him if it is possible to file petition or ask the court for a declaration of presumptive death. I strongly believe that is your best course of action.

3Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:18 am

PrettyMum

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much! Appreciate your advice. Will look for a lawyer now.

4Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Len36

Arresto Menor

Hi po..pwd po ba mapa annul ung case ko po nlaman ko after ng marriage nmn na ung asawa ko ay kasal na po dati..kumuha ako ng MC sa NSO meron po

Ano po dapat ko gawin. Salamat po

5Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:37 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Len36 wrote:Hi po..pwd po ba mapa annul ung case ko po nlaman ko after ng marriage nmn na ung asawa ko ay kasal na po dati..kumuha ako ng MC sa NSO meron po

Ano po dapat ko gawin. Salamat po

Pwede. Walang bisa ang kasal mo pero kailangan mo ito ipawalang bisa sa court.

File ka ng petition sa court to declare null/void ang marriage mo on the ground of bigamous marriage. Siguraduhin mong buhay pa ang unang asawa ni mister mo noong ikinasal ka sa mister mo.

Kakailanganin mo abogado.

6Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:50 am

Len36

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po sa sagot...god bless po

7Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Len36

Arresto Menor

Pahabol na tanong po pala how it takes too long if magfile ako ng petition for declare null sa court..

Salamat po..

8Nullify of my Marriage Empty Re: Nullify of my Marriage Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:52 pm

SalusPopuliEstSupremaLex

SalusPopuliEstSupremaLex
Arresto Mayor

I don't think you can annul your marriage on the fact na you were 21 during the marriage because what you needed was parental advice and not consent anymore. If you are below 21 years old you need parental consent and without one your parents can annul your marriage before you reach 21 or you can annul it 5 years after reaching 21. Seeing that it is already 22 years ago, the action already prescribed. Marriage without parental advice is not a ground for annulment, the only consequence is that the marriage license will be delayed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum