Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment  Empty Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:36 am

hermiefatienza

Arresto Menor

I was dismissed from work due to Acts against good conduct and behavior specific to
1. Sexual Harassment
2. Improper conduct and acts of disrespect while performing official duties outside the company

Is it right that the only panel during the admin hearing was the Director of Operations and HR Manager and me? What is CODI?

It was an immediate termination. It was served to me July 16 and effective on the same day. Is there any violation?

I went to DOLE to report the issue but it was not discussed to me properly but they are trying to mitigate the issue.

Company is asking me about the settlement or financial assistance. How much claim should i ask? If ever that case will push through to the court and just incase we win the battle, how much will I get?

2Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment  Empty Re: Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 am

hermiefatienza

Arresto Menor

Atty, your reply po is greatly appreciated. Thank you po ulit.

3Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment  Empty Re: Dismissal due to Sexual Harassment Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:38 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

hermiefatienza wrote:I was dismissed from work due to Acts against good conduct and behavior specific to
1. Sexual Harassment
2. Improper conduct and acts of disrespect while performing official duties outside the company

Is it right that the only panel during the admin hearing was the Director of Operations and HR Manager and me? What is CODI?

It was an immediate termination. It was served to me July 16 and effective on the same day. Is there any violation?

I went to DOLE to report the issue but it was not discussed to me properly but they are trying to mitigate the issue.

Company is asking me about the settlement or financial assistance. How much claim should i ask? If ever that case will push through to the court and just incase we win the battle, how much will I get?

Yes, usually your supervisor or Manager may be included, but due to the sensitivity of the complaint the group may be limited to the higher management only.

What do you mean by "what is CODI?"?

You might need to clarify the dates of the various steps given (notice, hearing, termination) so we can understand your case better.

Financial assistance - what is your realistic amount that you want to claim?

If the case goes to court, you might win (or lose) based on the amount you ask for, adjusted by the court after it determines if you are entitled to it.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum