Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

student-lesbian teacher has relationship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1student-lesbian teacher has relationship Empty student-lesbian teacher has relationship Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:19 am

Victoria_Salazar

Victoria_Salazar
Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

My daughter is 22 yrs old and graduating (hopefully) in college.. She has relationship with her lesbian teacher altho they keep on denying it, I've seen  "proofs" like intimate text messages sent by the teacher. However, and expectedly, the teacher keeps on denying it, that those were wrong sent.  Rolling Eyes

I got angry with my daughter and she left home. She left her gadgets (tablet, cp with her sim) and as far as I know she only have around P600 in her pocket. I know she went to the lesbian.. We don't know where her teacher is staying..

Atty, my question is, what is our right as parent who trusted the teacher as a "teacher", I mean that when we send our kids to school, we expect them to be our partner in educating our children.. I know my daughter is no longer a minor tho for me, students normally idolizes their teachers or maybe had crush on them. But looking at teachers with so much high respect and considering them as second parents as well, I felt betrayed..  Crying or Very sad

What can we do about this? Can we file a complain to the university? Somebody told me that my complain should focus more on the parent-teacher relationship, not on them (daughter-teacher) since my daughter is no longer minor..is this true?  Sad

Thank you very much..

Victoria

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You can complain, as long as you have enough proof, of the inappropriate relationship between the teacher and your daughter.

http://www.councilviews.com

Victoria_Salazar

Victoria_Salazar
Arresto Menor

Thank you for replying.

The dean I talk with said that, the hardest part when I will bring the issue with the university is when my daughter will not cooperate or will take her teacher's side.

I showed the dean the text message but he thinks its not enough since, just like anybody who is on the spot, will definitely deny it esp when the number used is prepaid..

My other daughter saw also before another intimate message however because she was surprised, she wasn't able to "screen shot" it, instead memorized the number. Is my other daughter allowed/qualifies to testify?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum