Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Paluwagan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online Paluwagan Empty Online Paluwagan Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 am

jamesvan

Arresto Menor

Good Morning. Sana po matulongan niyo po ako dito sa problema ko. Sumali po ako sa isang paluwagan 750 turns 2700. Ok po sana kaso nagka gulo na ang grupo at nag declare ang founder na wala na daw funding at wala na sila ipa-payout. Pero na pakarami pa po namin na dapat nila ipayout. Ngayun pi nka usap ako sa admin na mag papa refund na lang kami kasama mga invite ko. Amounted to 24,000 lahat. Nung una po sabi niya maghintay lang daw kami. Pero hanggan ngayun wala parin pong nangyayari. Ano po dapat kong gawin ? Mababawi pa po namin yung pera na ibinayad namin at san po ako pwede lumapit para po dito sa kaso ko. I badly need your advice po.
P.S ang sinasabi kong paluwagan ay wala pong permit.

2Online Paluwagan Empty Re: Online Paluwagan Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

It's POSSIBLE it's a BUSINESS DEAL, which failed,
but more likely it's a SCAM.
Which it is depend of what they have said and written.
If you have a case depend of what you can proove.

Recently a scammer were found. Now he/they try to stay out of jail by paying them they scamed  Laughing who started a GROUP to try to get their money cheers This is a realy STUPID scammer. His part of the profit would have been GOOD, if he just had done the WORK the investors had been promised, instead the scammer just LEFT the VALUABLE property with the business!!! but much less valued because the scammers hadn't took care of it  Shocked

Edit: Are you talking about them trading in currency, stocks ir such?
It's POSSIBLE such can succeed, BUT not as easy as they say/believe Smile and it's high risk.
IF they are not scammers, I believe they try to DELAY, because they haven't reached the results they expected.

HOW FAST did they say they can pay you that much?
If their offer is higher than 400 profit per month per 1000 invested and they say it's SURE, then it's a scam or they are stupid, because IF it would be sure true, then they could have got "Bombay" loans and kept all the profit themselves... Laughing

3Online Paluwagan Empty Re: Online Paluwagan Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:24 am

jamesvan

Arresto Menor

Ano po dapat kong gawin sir? San ako hihi ngi ng tulong dito po sa kaso ko sir. S help me po. Kasi ako po yung hinahabol ng mga recruit ko. Pls sir advice me po. Helpless na talaga ako sir.

4Online Paluwagan Empty Re: Online Paluwagan Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Is it the Forex?
Then it's POSSIBLE they try to do it corect, trying to delay it to get more time to try to FULFILL what they promised. If so you can think of waiting a while to see if they manage that,
OR direct try to find other people, who have same problem as you, so you can make a stronger group TOGETHER as I described them in the mango scam did. You can try to find them without cost by writing free adds and in different social media,
Then the group can decide to file an estafa together,
or start with talking together with them, who are perhaps scamers. Perhaps they will pay you, when they see you are a group, to try to avoid you make an estafa against them.

You can also ask the police if there is any such complains/estafa allready, but I don't know if the police answer at such questions. If they say Yes, you can perhaps get some to the group that way.

5Online Paluwagan Empty Networking Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm

forever_ink8

Arresto Menor

Greetings! I have same problem with Jamesvan. But in my case, yung networking company na sinalihan ko eh nag close na, but before mag close si company they issued me a post dated check amounting to 10,000php, para lang maibalik ang principal amount, one month after I present it sa bank kung may pondo, wala po daw at closed account na po. Now, by the help of social media, na contact ko ulit yung company president and his wife, we exchanges txt messages and after 2 weeks, binayaran nya po muna ako ng 5,000php and we have a piece of paper na nakalagay po dun is Partial payment nya sa akin yun sa total ng 10,000php. Bale may 5,000php pa po sya kulang sa akin. Ngayon po still giving txt messages sa kanya, sabi nya lagi ginagawan po daw nya ng paraan pra mabayaran yung remaining amount na 5,000php nya sa akin, but I need the money now to pay may bills and other daily personal expenses (meralco / water / groceries / etc..) sa sobrang tagal na po, at lagi po ako nag text sa kanya at hindi nya po ginagawan ng paraan, I want to file a case.

If ever po what case ang pwede ko i-file, is it stafa, swindling, or how about sa bounced cheque? Hope you can help me to properly arranged things. Thank you and god bless.

6Online Paluwagan Empty Re: Online Paluwagan Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:32 pm

AnonymousCLN

Arresto Menor

Hi. I joined an online paluwagan last November as a Member and i became an encoder on the last week of december. Madami po akong nainvite, higit sa 80. Every mainvite ko may referral award ako. Nagsara na po yung ONPAL ngayon at nagtatago na tung leader. Ngayon po ako ang hinahabol ng mga nainvite ko. Sakin po nila kinukuha ang refund. Sinabi ko naman po sa kanila na tutulungan ko sila na mairefund pero nanghihingi po ako ng mahabang panahon dahil pagtatrabahuan ko pa po iyon. May mga tao pong pumupunta sa amin at nageeskandalo na, meron pa pong namimilit na isanla yung mga gamit namin at kami na ang tumubos para pang makapag tefund sila. Tama po ba yun? Ano po ang dapat kong gawin? Salamat.

7Online Paluwagan Empty Re: Online Paluwagan Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:48 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

@forever
It seem it's a scam and they try to pay you to avoid you file an estafa... Or what reason do they say the delay depend of?
(It happened in an other case, the scamer try to pay back to all in exchange for no estafa, but in that case I don't know if they MENT to scam or if they are just incompetent so they thought wrong so they have no chance to fullfil what they promised.)

@CLN (My Tagalog is bad. I don't understand what you mean.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum