Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INQUIRY about paluwagan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INQUIRY about paluwagan Empty INQUIRY about paluwagan Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 am

paluwagan2000

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

I just want to make sure or verify what are the legal terms that we can do in our personal paluwagan at work. our paluwagan is that, members donate 1500, to get 10k in 1-3 weeks. I am an admin in this paluwagan, and we already have successful exits, so im just curious. are we breaking any legal laws about our paluwagan?

Waiting for your replies. Thank you very much

2INQUIRY about paluwagan Empty Re: INQUIRY about paluwagan Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I dob't know what's the expression "paluwagan" is.
It's called "donate" which make me believe it's NO WORK for the payer. If it's no work, then 1500 > 10 000 in only 1-3 weeks, then I asume it's a scam. * Scams are illegal... Smile
Why is it called "donate" if it isn't a scam...?

* /There are some things, which CAN get such results for MANY, BUT with HIGH RISK, so it give such results ONLY SOMETIMES (e g Trading Forex or Stockmarket.)
/I have researched MUCH about business ideas. No business idea is totaly safe, but the BEST I have found, which can be done REPEEDINGLY MANY TIMES with small risk and high result is around: PRODUCTION 4700 > 8500 in 4 MONTHS to be SHARED between investor and worker if that isn't done by same person. (These numbers are for small projects, some less profit if making it big.)
/It's possble to earn more with not so high risk by PRODUCT TRADING (=OTHER than Forex and such), but then the WORK is the main part, and only TEMPORARY with SAME product, because if it's a very profitable product if someone find such very profitable product, then will several others COPY it soon Smile which make the prices and ptofits much less...

As I suppouse you understand I recomend the Production alternative Smile to get something which can be repeeted and copied and still keep good profit.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum