Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ra 9262 filing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ra 9262 filing Empty ra 9262 filing Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:04 am

meribeth

Arresto Menor

what are the steps in filing ra 9262?

2ra 9262 filing Empty Re: ra 9262 filing Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 am

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

meribeth wrote:what are the steps in filing ra 9262?

Hi!

for RA9262 criminal case, You have to go to the women's desk of the PNP for blotter then they will assist you with the process...

3ra 9262 filing Empty ra 9262 filing Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:56 am

meribeth

Arresto Menor

thank you for the information

4ra 9262 filing Empty ra 9262 filing Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:06 pm

kira30

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Just want to share and ask more information po sana about RA 9262 being filed. I file the case against my ex live-in partner ko po due to physical abuse. Pinatawag na po kami sa Fiscal's office last Sept. 21 and 28 (this month) lang, pero hindi po nagpakita at umatend ang ex live-in partner ko. Sabi po ng fiscal submitted na daw po yung case at di na daw po rereset pa uli for next hearing. Mag follow up nalang daw po ako after 2-3 months for the status of the case. Question po, yung ifa-follow up ko po un na ung decision/resolution tama po ba? will that mean na bababaan na rin ba sya ng warrant of arrest para mahuli if ever? Thanks in advance!

Kira

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum