Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to file a Civil case for support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to file a Civil case for support Empty I want to file a Civil case for support Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:20 am

mdcaab

Arresto Menor

Good day po.i need some help and advice. Me and my husband are separated since our child is 3months old, now he is 4 years old. From the time we are separated, me and our son didnt have any financial support from him. He is a seaman. I am here working abroad as a nurse, one of our common friend told me that he is now back abroad, I left him (my husband) a message in facebook asking how he is, he told me that he dont care to me at all, and he told me not to have hope that we are getting back again because he has no plan at all. I ask him if he is going to give me and my son, especially my son a financial support, but he is not saying anything, he just ignored my message, he even hiding the fact that he is back from being a seaman. Im planning to file him a civil case for support when i come back there in the philippines. I want to know the steps how,what and where to ask about this case. Thanks. God bless

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

The better thing you do is to file RA 9262 for non-support. It's a criminal case so it has more teeth. Your ex will be in jail if he won't support your child. Just go to the prosecutor's office.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum